Jessica Marshall is a paralegal at The McMillan Law Firm, APC . She has been working at The McMillan Law Firm since 2012. Jessica Marshall is completing her juris doctorate at Thomas Jefferson School of Law. She graduates in May 2017. She will be taking the California State Bar exam the following July. She likes doing yoga in her spare time.
Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas Edison
- In Progress J.D., Law, Thomas Jefferson School of Law, 2014 – 2017
- Paralegal Studies, Cuyamaca College, 2011 – 2013
- BA, English, San Diego State University-California State University, 2009 – 2011
- Lexis Nexis Legal Research – November 2014
- Lexis Nexis Professional Research – February 2015